A sudden hail storm or bit of road debris can result in a lot of expensive repair work on your car. The worst part about having the dents removed the old-fashioned way is that you have to repaint the car. Unfortunately, unless you send it back to the dealer for the repaint, you will not get as high a quality paint job as you had before. That is why Mercedes invented Paintless Dent Repair. They had problems in transit that would inflict cosmetic damage on their automobiles. Since the local car lots could not recreate the same quality of paint job after the dent repair, they needed a way to retain the original paint job. Paintless Dent Removal pushes the dents out from within the car instead of drilling holes in the body to allow them to be pulled outward. Here are a few reasons to look into Paintless Dent removal the next time that you are in need:
1. Factory finish – As I mentioned above, Paintless Dent Repair massages the metal back into shape from within using rods and light hammering. When it is done correctly and the damage was not too severe, the manufacturers paint job will conform to its original look.
2. Time – When using the standard method of dent removal it can take days to pull out the dents, sand down the appropriate areas of the car body and then repaint them. Paintless Dent Removal can be done in a matter of hours because once the dents are removed, the job is finished.
3. Savings – The most expensive part of removing dents the regular way is, of course, the paint job itself. If you are trying to match the manufacturers original paint job you will need to use high quality paint and that can be expensive. Since you will not need to repaint the car using the Paintless Dent Removal method, you can see savings of 50-75% the price of repairs.
4. You aren’t tied to the dealer – find someone who is experienced with the Paintless Dent Repair process and can help you retain your original paint. The only way to get a manufacturers quality paint job otherwise would be to send it back to the dealer or manufacturer and you know how expensive and time-consuming that can be.
5. Covered by insurance – Many of the independent shops are covered by your auto insurance. Since the price is so low to get the repairs done most insurance companies will pay out without a fight.
Article was written by Debbie with Click Ready Marketing, an Atlanta SEO Company. For more information on Paintless Dent Repair, visit http://www.dentedauto.com.
Article Source: Article Source: Click here to see original article
was originally published to: Mobile Dent Removal San Antonio TX